– Frame: wooden structure with metal support, seat and back suspensions in reinforced elastic webbing.
– Seat cushions in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam with different densities.
– Back cushions and armrests in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam with different densities covered with a Tecnoform layer.
– Lumbar cushion in mixed feather.
– Covering in leather or fabric. Not removable coverings except for the lumbar cushion.
– Legs in Gunmetal (Cod.50), Antique bronze (Cod.52).
– Back cushions with adjustable mechanism that allows to increase the height of the back.
Expert Design and Furnishing Help For NICOLINE
Our team of professionals at the Home Resource can help you delve through all the options and possibilities of furnishing with NICOLINE including:
- Selecting the right pieces for your home or business
- Choosing your custom coverings
- Furniture installed properly and hassel-free any location
There is no charge for furnishing consultations when you purchase any NICOLINE piece with Home Resource.
In 1992, Nicola Palasciano’s serious determination and persistence in doing great things, led him to create his own brand: Nicoline.
Today, with more than thirty years of experience, Nicoline became an important and well-known manufacturing company. Certainly, it is a synonym of quality, cure of finest details and constant pursuit of innovative materials. A strong industrial entity inclined to achieve a product with exclusive design and elevated standards, entirely Made in Italy.