There are four metal bases which are available in two finishes, Cemento and Antracite:
- base with conical legs
- 5-spoke base with castors, available in both the 360° swivel version with fixed height and version with height-adjustable gas spring. The wheels are soft self-braking swivel castors with black plastic support for the painted versions.
- four-spoke base
- base with column, in both the fixed and swivel versions, with shock absorbing device and automatic return to the starting position.
As well as the four metal bases, Ginger is also available with four triangular-profile solid ash legs, available with moka or wenge-stained finishes, stained according to sample or with RAL lacquer based on a sample.
The shell of the Ginger Ale armchair is made from moulded thermoplastic composite polymer and padded with polyurethane foam. It is available:
- painted in anthracite colour (Antracite)
- painted in cement colour (Cemento)
- entirely upholstered in Pelle Frau® leather
- entirely upholstered in Kvadrat by Poltrona Frau fabric.
Contact Us about this product
If you are interested in GINGER ALE contact us by phone at 941-366-6690 or by completing the form below. We will do our best to get back to you promptly.
Expert Design and Furnishing Help For Poltrona Frau
Our team of professionals at the Home Resource can help you delve through all the options and possibilities of furnishing with Poltrona Frau including:
- Selecting the right pieces for your home or business
- Choosing your custom coverings
- Furniture installed properly and hassel-free any location
There is no charge for furnishing consultations when you purchase any Poltrona Frau piece with Home Resource.
Poltrona Frau is a furniture-maker founded in 1912 by Sardinian-born Renzo Frau in Turin, Italy, headquartered since the early 1960s in Tolentino, Italy and specializing in leather seating for interior and automotive applications. The company name combines the Italian word for armchair, "Poltrona" and "Frau, the last name of its founder.
Noted for their exhaustive quality standards, the company uses a 21-step leather tanning process where the full-grain leather is dyed through, so a surface scratch won’t reveal a lining underneath. 95% of the company's products are made by hand.
In 2004, Poltrona Frau acquired noted Italian furniture company Cappellini, and the Poltrona Frau Group now includes brands Poltrona Frau, Cappellini, Cassina, Alias, Nemo Lighting, Ceramica Flaminia and Fish Design