A series of executive writing desks available in the following versions:
- all in maple or with the top in saddle leather and the chest of drawers in maple or with both the top and the cone in saddle leather;
- all in ebony macassar or with the top in saddle leather and the chest of drawers in ebony macassar or with both the top and the cone in saddle leather.
Side worktop for Scriptor desk with extra clear crystal glass tops. The cylindrical chest is
composed of five drawers that have an independent 180Â° opening, in curved multilayer wood available in maple wood or in polished ebony macassar with the internal part of the drawer in maple wood. The base is in solid extruded aluminium with satin finish and protective transparent varnish. The knobs are in satin metal with protective varnish. It is possible to have left or right side worktop.
Expert Design and Furnishing Help For Giorgetti
Our team of professionals at the Home Resource can help you delve through all the options and possibilities of furnishing with Giorgetti including:
- Selecting the right pieces for your home or business
- Choosing your custom coverings
- Furniture installed properly and hassel-free any location
There is no charge for furnishing consultations when you purchase any Giorgetti piece with Home Resource.
94 1/2 x 35 3/8 x h 29 1/
1/2 x 35 3/8 x h 29 1/
Today, the institutional catalogue is made up of 110 collections which represent the artistic-cultural development of the company. Giorgetti is the history of a product which casts out predictability in order to realize exclusive and eclectic solutions, with respect for an instinctively elegant and unmistakable character. The common fil rouge to all the collections is wood which, over the years, has been worked and fashioned, initially into a classical piece of furniture, and then evolving into a product which satisfies the requirements of contemporary living, while at the same time keeping the cabinet-making tradition alive. Today Giorgetti is the result of this path through history, becoming an incalculable patrimony.