– Frame: wooden and metal structure.
– Padding in cold processed flexible polyurethane foam. Headrest in “Extra-soft” fiber.
– Covering in leather or fabric. Not removable coverings except for headrest.
– Stitching type Cod.03 for leather and fabric coverings.
– Stitching type Cod.04 for leather and fabric coverings just for headrest.
– Beech wooden base painted in standard colors: Natural (Cod.01), Walnut (Cod.02), Wengé (Cod.05).
Expert Design and Furnishing Help For NICOLINE
Our team of professionals at the Home Resource can help you delve through all the options and possibilities of furnishing with NICOLINE including:
- Selecting the right pieces for your home or business
- Choosing your custom coverings
- Furniture installed properly and hassel-free any location
There is no charge for furnishing consultations when you purchase any NICOLINE piece with Home Resource.
In 1992, Nicola Palasciano’s serious determination and persistence in doing great things, led him to create his own brand: Nicoline.
Today, with more than thirty years of experience, Nicoline became an important and well-known manufacturing company. Certainly, it is a synonym of quality, cure of finest details and constant pursuit of innovative materials. A strong industrial entity inclined to achieve a product with exclusive design and elevated standards, entirely Made in Italy.